April 3rd, 2012 - by DKRPA
The warm, sunny skies of Florida entice residents and visitors to get outdoors and enjoy the weather. With many more people walking around our busy, South Florida streets, we’d like to remind you of a few safety tips:
- Walk in crosswalks or on sidewalks whenever it is possible
- Use caution when crossing streets
- Always take small children by the hand to keep them from darting out into traffic
- At night, wear light-colored, reflective clothing
- Be aware of traffic near you and always assume drivers do not see you
Keeping these tips in mind will allow all of us to safely enjoy our beautiful weather.